How to register and use the online boat reservation system
If you are a new member of the Boathouse, or just new to reserving one of the club’s shared boats, here’s all you need to know about getting started.
New User Registration
- Self-register by clicking here and selecting “Create an Account” on the Log In page.
- Complete the registration form. Note that you must use a valid email address.
- Your username can be anything you like. You can sign in with either your user name, or the email address tied to your account.
Once you are registered, you can access the reservation system through the link on this web site, or directly at http://wrbreservations.com.
Using the reservation system
Be sure you have read About reserving shared boats first.
Reservation System Features
The Dashboard menu item displays club announcments and your boat reservations.
The My Accounts menu allows you to change your user information, password, and change notification preferences.
The Schedule menu allows you to add or delete reservations, review a calendar of your reservations, or review a calendar of all boats reservations.
Your Scheduler preferences can be changed. The default look is to have the boats on the left side of the screen, and the available hours across the top. If you’d like to see it with boats across the top of the screen, you can change that feature. Just click the little curved arrow at the top left of the screen. When you decide on the format you like, click the orange star beside the arrow to set your default choice.
Making a new reservation
Assuming that you have already logged in, follow these instructions to reserve a shared boat:
- Click on either the Schedule menu item, or the Bookings sub-menu item - both take you to the same place.
- Navigate to the date on which you wish to reserve a boat.
- Click in the grid at the intersection of the boat and time you wish to reserve. A popup box will appear with your reservation information. You don’t need to fill in a title or description. If you do fill in a title, it will appear on your dashboard along with the reservation.
- Click Create to save your reservation
Deleting a reservation
- Click on your reservation in the Schedule and click the Delete button.
Questions or problems, contact the Boathouse Webmaster.